Instagram just released a cool new app called Hyperlapse (iOS only right now) that lets you capture time-lapse video and share it within seconds. This morning as my friend Roki and I watched the sun come up from the shores of Ko Olina on Oahu in Hawaii, I captured her as she snapped pictures with her phone.
Yes, it’s a cool toy, but how can you use it to help your business? I’m thinking about creating buzz around your daily business activities ….
- Around the holidays, capture your staff as they decorate your company Christmas tree
- Show the hubbub around the registration desk as you kick off an event
- Position the camera at the door of your expo hall
- If you’re mailing packages to customers, grabs shots of the packing process
- Do a walkthrough of a house or property you’re showcasing
Instagram put together a cool compilation of great examples of Hyperlapse in action. Take a look.