Wow! What an event we had! Some of the comments…
- Most helpful demo + showcase experience ever. Thanks so much!
- This was a cutting edge event.
- I would say that this platform and speakers has been the first time I have felt like I was “in person,” so kudos to all of you.
- The hopping around to sessions is fun and very engaging for participants – I feel like I’m in a meeting with other people rather than on Zoom by myself.
- As an event planner, love that I can jump around between speakers to hear from each of them.
Watch the Highlight Reel
This 4.5-minute video showcases snippets from all the speakers and shares the rave reviews of their sessions and the overall event.
Get The Recordings
Remember when I said I think you’ll be able to go back to the event to see the recordings? Wrong-O! But they were recorded on the organizer end, so CLICK HERE for all of them.
Take Our Survey
We want to hear from you! Please take 4.27 minutes to share your opinion.
Connect with Our Speakers
Reach out directly to your favorites!
- Beth Z, your host and emcee, showed you behind the curtain with this virtual event platform.
- Mimi Brown, the Motivational Maven, helped you AMP up your personal brand.
- Traci Brown is the Fraud-Busting Body Language Expert showed you how to spot and prevent fraud.
- You can turn disruption into your advantage with Steven Iwersen.
- Change can help you grow… and Scott Lesnick showed you the benefits of navigating change.
- Buried in email? Mary C. Kelly showed you how to be a productive leader.
- You need resilience and adaptive thinking during this crazy time, and Courtney Clark told you how.
- Mark Brown won the World Championship of Public Speaking, and he shared how to be your best.
- It’s time to laugh! Avish Parashar brought improv to his session, “Ding Happens!”
- Laurie Guest said small changes can make big differences.
- Meredith Oliver helped you get unstuck and move forward.
- Today’s conversations are difficult. That’s where Jess Pettitt comes in.
- Mary Byers checked in to help us figure out how to create your “Next Normal.”
- And we had a conversation about the future of virtual events with Master Facilitator Lowell Aplebaum.
- BONUS! Check out the musical genius of Matt Bauer.